We show the world what people want.
Join GfK and help us shape tomorrow. As an NIQ company, we are the world's leading consumer intelligence firm, delivering the Full View™ on consumer behavior. We work to enable manufacturers and retailers better understand what consumers really want. Our name has inspired trust for over 89 years because we take pride in discovering new pathways to sustainable growth for our clients, our people, and our planet.
We are always looking for open-minded people who will grow with us, push boundaries, and pioneer disruptive methods in market research, data science, technology, and AI. If you share this passion to drive things forward and the integrity to insist on doing things the right way, we'll equip you to take your future into your own hands and play a leading role in our story.
- Support LatAm Regional Sales Operations in related activities:
- Prepare reports and dashboards with sales data to support Sales Operations Manager and Sales VP in Commercial Planning.
- Be responsible for the Sales KPIs in LatAm and provide powerful insights to drive business strategy.
- Updating and sharing documents related to Global, Regional and Local account managers allocation.
- Liaising with global Salesforce team for any required central adjustment
- Be Salesforce champion and support LatAm Sales team to navigate as better as possible in the tool.
- Guide an support LatAm Sales team in the main Sales Process being able to find solutions to make sales happen under the Global Policy.
- Support LatAm Strategic Account Managers with Sales Administrative tasks and process ensuring that global policies and business rules are being followed:
- Salesforce related tasks (opening proposals, progressing in sales funnel and forecast status, adjusting scope and value)
- Booking and preparation for invoicing in financial systems (Salesforce, SAP, internal systems)
- Accelerating Contracts’ approval, in close relationship with Legal and Finance, both internally and from Clients’ couterparts (when appropriate)
- Work closely with Finance, Marketing, Solutions and Sales Leadership in Latin America region.
- Strong Excel, Power BI, Salesforce (or other well developed CRM tool), and PowerPoint skills.
- A good command of English and Spanish, once will have direct contact with Clients’ organization across LatAm and with global GfK teams.
- Highly proactive and results-oriented, with a greater passion for details.
- Be an amazing team player once will deal with several areas within GfK.
- A “servicing” attitude, acting as an enabler in making Sales people more effective.
- This is not our major criteria for decision. You may come from business-related disciplines or even accounting and law schools, as long as you love this job.
- Exciting work environment that brings people together
- Initial and ongoing trainings to support your development
- Hybrid working model (2 days per a week from office)
- Medical and Dental assurance*
- Life assurance*
- Transport and Meal Voucher*
- Childcare refund*
- Partnership with best universities offering discounts*
- Birthday’s Day-off
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal employment opportunity, focusing on all of our employees reaching their full potential.
We respect and value every employee regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sex, sexual orientation, age, personality, experience, culture, faith, socio-economic status, or physical or mental disabilities.
We endorse the core principles and rights set forth in the United Nations Declaration of Human Rights and the Social Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union, promoting the universal values of human dignity, freedom, equality, and solidarity.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do on: https://www.gfk.com/about-gfk/diversity-and-inclusion
At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit and make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!