For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
We are currently seeking an Research Project Management Specialist who will be a part of the Turkey Adhoc Project Delivery Team.
As Research Project Management Specialist, you will have following key accountabilities:
- Developing relationships with the Sales and Client Solutions teams and, where required, external clients
- Creating connection and managing the communication across sales/solutions and the operations team
- Providing guidance for operations team to consider regarding the project execution based on the study objective and the specifics
- As part of the project delivery team, taking responsibility for projects that require excellent project management skills to ensure proper and accurate execution
- Briefing the field forces and monitoring the progress to keep everything aligned to the projects terms and agreements
- Providing technical input to the questionnaire before client sign off and concluding the final set-up of questionnaire for fieldwork
- Developing project plan based on final specification and conducting project kick-off to align internal clients before launch
- Taking responsibility for production of charting
Now that we've introduced you to the position as Research Project Management Specialist, what skills, qualifications and experience should you have?
- Bachelor´s/ Master´s degree in Statistics, Business Administration, Economics or equivalent experience
- Preferably at least 3 years of experience in Market Research / Operations departments
- Having an analytical approach and proactive problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and with strict deadlines
- Strong interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills
- Upper intermediate in market research project management
- Mid-Level knowledge in research project design
- Advanced use of MS Office
- Understanding in detail of implementing various data collection methods
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Living in Istanbul
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!