We show the world what people want.
Join GfK and help us shape tomorrow. As an NIQ company, we are the world's leading consumer intelligence firm, delivering the Full View™ on consumer behavior. We work to enable manufacturers and retailers better understand what consumers really want. Our name has inspired trust for over 89 years because we take pride in discovering new pathways to sustainable growth for our clients, our people, and our planet.
We are always looking for open-minded people who will grow with us, push boundaries, and pioneer disruptive methods in market research, data science, technology, and AI. If you share this passion to drive things forward and the integrity to insist on doing things the right way, we'll equip you to take your future into your own hands and play a leading role in our story.
- Data Entry Clerk is responsible for daily reviewing of recorded TV program content and inserting program genre classifications data into a program genre database system.
- Data entry clerk works as a member of a team to complete assignments. He should keep their co-workers and supervisors informed of their work progress and share information with them.
- Should be accurate, precise and reliable.
- Have fast keyboarding skills.
- Data entry clerk should be able to perform ordered and repetitive tasks.
- Should have strong interpersonal skills.
- Basic computer skills are required.
- Willing to work in shifts.
- This job requires significant use of memory:
...........1) Remember program details to identify differences.
...........2) Memorize software shortcuts to save processing time.
...........3) Recall details about how to process a variety of forms.
- Data entry clerk should be willing to continually learn, particularly with regard to new
enhancements of the application and teamwork. Learning will be acquired as part of
regular work activity, from co-workers and through training offered in the workplace.
- Education: secondary school
- Knowledge of all languages used in monitored TV channels (in markets of different broadcast languages).
- Basic knowledge of English will be an advantage.
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal employment opportunity, focusing on all of our employees reaching their full potential.
We respect and value every employee regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sex, sexual orientation, age, personality, experience, culture, faith, socio-economic status, or physical or mental disabilities.
We endorse the core principles and rights set forth in the United Nations Declaration of Human Rights and the Social Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union, promoting the universal values of human dignity, freedom, equality, and solidarity.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do on: https://www.gfk.com/about-gfk/diversity-and-inclusion
At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit and make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!