We show the world what people want.
Join GfK and help us shape tomorrow. As an NIQ company, we are the world's leading consumer intelligence firm, delivering the Full View™ on consumer behavior. We work to enable manufacturers and retailers better understand what consumers really want. Our name has inspired trust for over 89 years because we take pride in discovering new pathways to sustainable growth for our clients, our people, and our planet.
We are always looking for open-minded people who will grow with us, push boundaries, and pioneer disruptive methods in market research, data science, technology, and AI. If you share this passion to drive things forward and the integrity to insist on doing things the right way, we'll equip you to take your future into your own hands and play a leading role in our story.
in GfK’s Market Insights business, we help our clients understand the dynamics of their marketplace including pricing, promotions, distribution and market share. Up-to-date retail sales data reveal how products are performing in the market.
As a Panel Management Quality and Analytics Manager, you will support the Operations and Quality teams with the following responsibilities:
- Assist the Operations and Quality leaders in creating impactful presentations to articulate the strategy of the department
- Assist in creating Power BI dashboards to track key metrics for Operations and Quality
- Supervise the end to end analytics projects from data collection, data processing and report out
- Lead special projects such as hackathons and application development
- Assist in articulating new analytics models and services utilizing data science and optimization methodologies
Now that we've introduced you to the position, what skills, qualifications and experience should you have?
- BS Degree in Industrial Engineering, Operations Research or other relevant fields
- Strong analytical background, preferably in the market research industry
- Ability to handle large set of data using any database program
- Experience with programming languages such as Excel VBA and Python
- Experience in Office 365 products such as Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in dashboarding tools such as Power BI
- 5-8 years of experience minimum experience
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal employment opportunity, focusing on all of our employees reaching their full potential.
We respect and value every employee regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sex, sexual orientation, age, personality, experience, culture, faith, socio-economic status, or physical or mental disabilities.
We endorse the core principles and rights set forth in the United Nations Declaration of Human Rights and the Social Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union, promoting the universal values of human dignity, freedom, equality, and solidarity.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do on: https://www.gfk.com/about-gfk/diversity-and-inclusion
At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit and make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!