At Consumer Panel Services GfK, our mission is clear: to provide key information on who buys what, where, how much, how often, and most importantly, why (or why not). We take pride in delivering high-quality, uninterrupted data, expert consultancy, and unparalleled expertise to empower our clients to deliver superior customer experiences at every stage of the shopper journey.
The Panel Communications Executive will be responsible for handling communications to our panellists in our Swedish FMCG (grocery) panel.
The Panel Communication Executive's role in the project will be to strengthen our panel management and support the team with a focus on panel respondent recruitment and panel communication. Reporting to our Team Lead Operations Panel also based in Copenhagen, the Panel Communication Executive will join our small Nordics panel management team and oversee all communication between the CP Panel and our household respondents for the Swedish Consumer Panel.
- Manage communication to our SWE panellists. Writing newsletters, emails, SMS messages etc, and updating/improving our website.
- Oversee SWE recruitment procedures. Finding new ways to recruit SWE respondents to our panels.
- Owning contact with external panel recruitment partners & maintaining our existing panel recruitment activities.
- Manage our social media and online platforms – making content and answering comments and questions.
- A proactive, hands-on mentality. Managing tasks, targets, and objectives by him/herself.
- Strong communication skills.
- A confident approach re: direct contact with consumers by email & phone.
- Business proficient Swedish & English language skills. Danish language skills advantageous but not essential.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to acquire knowledge of GfK specific tools like Atlas, aTRACKtive. Specific trainings will be provided.
- Basic knowledge of website programming (HTML) used for emails and our website.
- Understanding of social media usage such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, etc.
- Exposure to advertising tools such as Meta Ads, Google Ads, TikTok etc.
- Experience of design tools such as Adobe, Canva, Figma etc. to create visuals for communication.
The employment is a Danish contract, with 36 working hours a week.
Our office is in Copenhagen, Ørestad. Easy to travel to by train, also from for example Malmö or Lund, with a very good train connection over the bridge.
This position is a fixed term contract covering a maternity leave until June 2025.
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal employment opportunity, focusing on all of our employees reaching their full potential.
We respect and value every employee regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sex, sexual orientation, age, personality, experience, culture, faith, socio-economic status, or physical or mental disabilities.
We endorse the core principles and rights set forth in the United Nations Declaration of Human Rights and the Social Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union, promoting the universal values of human dignity, freedom, equality, and solidarity.
Learn more about who we are and everything we do on: https://www.gfk-cps.com/about-gfk-cps