We show the world what people want.
Join GfK and help us shape tomorrow. As an NIQ company, we are the world's leading consumer intelligence firm, delivering the Full View™ on consumer behavior. We work to enable manufacturers and retailers better understand what consumers really want. Our name has inspired trust for over 89 years because we take pride in discovering new pathways to sustainable growth for our clients, our people, and our planet.
We are always looking for open-minded people who will grow with us, push boundaries, and pioneer disruptive methods in market research, data science, technology, and AI. If you share this passion to drive things forward and the integrity to insist on doing things the right way, we'll equip you to take your future into your own hands and play a leading role in our story.
At GfK “WE” love to generate valuable insights and recommendations for our clients. How do we do this? Let’s take gfknewron, one of the many solutions we have developed that combines market, consumer and brand intelligence supercharged with AI-powered recommendations. We show what and where, who and why, and most importantly how to shape what happens next. By having powerful solutions and “YOU”, we can give a true meaning to the “WE”.
Key Account Managers at GfK are tactical, strategical and can understand the evolving market and how GfK can help tackle our client’s key business needs. They develop close relationships with clients from different key accounts and use they set of skills & abilities to ensure that they are central.
For our location in Leuven, we are looking for a powerful personality with a lot of energy who is just one step ahead and is business driven to join our already enthusiastic team.
This might be for you if:
- You dare to negotiate and ensure more sales, growth, and profit at our largest clients.
- You generate new business, expand your network at all levels within an organization and feel home at events, basically anywhere and with anyone.
- You are a customer-oriented person that enjoys listening and understanding the clients’ needs to then connect them with GfK’s portfolio of solutions.
- You can work with different departments both locally & internationally to make sure you understand and offer a portfolio that addresses deep business issues.
- You are not scared of challenges and can follow a client center approach and strategy to provide value to our clients.
- You like to be part of a supporting team and can enjoy GfK’s culture, which includes team buildings, gatherings and lots of social events and interaction with colleagues, as well as an environment to keep learning and growing.
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 years of proven sales experience, preferably in consultative selling with strong commercial and relationship management skills
- A winning spirit and a true passion that brings innovative ideas.
- Problem/solving analytical skills, able to see the big picture as well as to dive into the details.
- Amazing interpersonal and communication skills in Dutch (essential) and English, French is a plus.
- Affinity with data and preferably some market research knowledge
We offer a welcoming workplace in the heart of Leuven at 10 minutes walking distance from the city center and the train station. You have the flexibility to work from home, the office and have external meetings at (potential) clients. We believe in a work hard, play hard mentality, we take care for our GfK family atmosphere with initiatives such as weekly fresh fruit, fresh soup during the winter, fruit salad in the summer, monthly bring-together initiatives/events. In addition, we are socially active.
Does this role make your heart skip a beat? Apply now and be part of the AI-powered transformation!
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal employment opportunity, focusing on all of our employees reaching their full potential.
We respect and value every employee regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sex, sexual orientation, age, personality, experience, culture, faith, socio-economic status, or physical or mental disabilities.
We endorse the core principles and rights set forth in the United Nations Declaration of Human Rights and the Social Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union, promoting the universal values of human dignity, freedom, equality, and solidarity.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do on: https://www.gfk.com/about-gfk/diversity-and-inclusion
At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit and make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!