For almost 90 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, ROI, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of 8,000+ employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and will support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future, as we continue our evolution from Market Research provider to SaaS data solutions and consulting partner. We value extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
In GfK’s Consumer Insights practice, we help our clients drive growth in mature and emerging markets by giving them a better understanding of consumers at every stage of the journey – from the realization of a need through to the moment of purchase, followed by how they live with and use products/services. With this intelligence, our clients are able to base their planning on consumer targeting, segmentation and trends in order to make better business decisions across the product lifecycle.
As Junior Quality Associate, the following are the job responsibility:
- Execute low to medium-complexity tasks under supervision.
- Responsible for the correct setting of QC Ratings as quality proof and a base for further QC analysis
- Ensures the global quality standards are met.
You must have:
- Ability to complete assigned tasks on time and with the expected accuracy and completeness
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Good technical skills are required to execute the quality checks
- Product knowledge in a limited set of Product Groups
- MS Office proficiency
- Exciting work environment that brings people together.
- Use of the latest digital technologies
- Initial and ongoing trainings to support your development.
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Pick & drop at near spots at subsidized rates
- Annual leaves after employment confirmation
- Health insurance after employment confirmation
- Life Insurance
- Provident Fund after employment confirmation
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal employment opportunity, focusing on all of our employees reaching their full potential.
We respect and value every employee regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sex, sexual orientation, age, personality, experience, culture, faith, socio-economic status, or physical or mental disabilities.
We endorse the core principles and rights set forth in the United Nations Declaration of Human Rights and the Social Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union, promoting the universal values of human dignity, freedom, equality, and solidarity.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do on: https://www.gfk.com/about-gfk/diversity-and-inclusion
At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit and make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!