We show the world what people want.
Join GfK and help us shape tomorrow. As an NIQ company, we are the world's leading consumer intelligence firm, delivering the Full View™ on consumer behavior. We work to enable manufacturers and retailers better understand what consumers really want. Our name has inspired trust for over 89 years because we take pride in discovering new pathways to sustainable growth for our clients, our people, and our planet.
We are always looking for open-minded people who will grow with us, push boundaries, and pioneer disruptive methods in market research, data science, technology, and AI. If you share this passion to drive things forward and the integrity to insist on doing things the right way, we'll equip you to take your future into your own hands and play a leading role in our story.
The Global Customer Service Junior Analyst is responsible to create, maintain, and troubleshoot GfK POS reports, and to ensure GfK data and reports are delivered within stipulated time to the designated destination correctly with high accuracy in term of data format and quality, based on client subscriptions. All tasks are done in accordance to definitions within the GfK Process House.
This role mainly to support Middle East countries, working in shift hours and Sunday to Thursday workweek is needed from time to time.
- Create reporting templates in system based on requirement provided by commercial team. Perform maintenance and troubleshooting when there are report and data issue.
- Understands all interconnected parts between data, reporting system, and delivery systems to troubleshoot issues.
- Ensure all reports are delivered in high quality and on time. Monitor report generation status and resolve any issue that might occurred during this process.
- Communicate with stakeholders with local and regional commercial team on topics regarding reporting and delivery.
- Hold discussion with international team to resolve issue from reporting and delivery systems.
- Handle all Jira tickets and ensure all tickets are complete with high quality and within the approved SLA. Provide solutions and support on reporting related issue, requests or queries raised by stakeholders thru Jira.
- Participate fully in delegated minor/major ad hoc projects.
- Set up, modify and troubleshoot GfK’s complex online reporting tool.
- Post-processing of reports by running automation tools.
- Blast memo to external clients on issues about delivery and change of data.
- Liaise with other teams within GSCs and regional & global teams for issues impacting data quality and delivery timeliness.
- Perform any work-related tasks as assigned by immediate superior.
- Assist commercial team in preparing client presentations, by analyzing what is needed in the presentations and update charts with latest data & analysis.
- Diploma/ Degree level in IT, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistic, or any other related fields.
- Advanced computer literacy, especially in the areas of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Very good command of English, both spoken and written. Knowledge of other languages will be an added advantage.
- Basic concept of working with databases.
- Sound analytical skills and the ability to interpret research data accurately.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and willing to work extra hours to fulfill client requests.
- High attention to details, able to see spot the tiniest elements within a large dataset.
- Good communication and relationship building skills (internal, external, and cross-cultural).
- Good time management skills, ability to work independently without constant supervision.
- Able to prioritize work and multitask, able to think rationally under pressure.
- Business goal oriented and ability to work effectively with fellow colleagues and line manager. Value the importance of accuracy and with high attention to details while executing daily tasks.
- Willingness to work in shift hours and Sunday to Thursday workweek is highly desired.
- Flexible/hybrid working environment
- Annual Wage Supplement
- Friendly, supportive, and inclusive working culture
- Free flow of snacks and coffee
- Have a break by playing Nintendo switch
- Celebrate your birthday - 1 day off in the birthday month
- And many more…
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal employment opportunity, focusing on all of our employees reaching their full potential.
We respect and value every employee regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sex, sexual orientation, age, personality, experience, culture, faith, socio-economic status, or physical or mental disabilities.
We endorse the core principles and rights set forth in the United Nations Declaration of Human Rights and the Social Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union, promoting the universal values of human dignity, freedom, equality, and solidarity.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do on: https://www.gfk.com/about-gfk/diversity-and-inclusion
At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit and make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!