We show the world what people want.
Join GfK and help us shape tomorrow. As an NIQ company, we are the world's leading consumer intelligence firm, delivering the Full View™ on consumer behavior. We work to enable manufacturers and retailers better understand what consumers really want. Our name has inspired trust for over 89 years because we take pride in discovering new pathways to sustainable growth for our clients, our people, and our planet.
We are always looking for open-minded people who will grow with us, push boundaries, and pioneer disruptive methods in market research, data science, technology, and AI. If you share this passion to drive things forward and the integrity to insist on doing things the right way, we'll equip you to take your future into your own hands and play a leading role in our story.
Join us as a Global Customer Service Specialist and become an important part of our Global Customer Service Desk team at GfK. We are the driving force behind customer and employee application/product support, shaping exceptional user experiences on a global scale. In this crucial first level support role, you will help provide 24x7 incident and request management for both internal and external customers. This opportunity offers a platform for learning, growth, and contributing to our mission of delivering exceptional customer and employee experiences.
- Handle and provide first line assistance on all incoming enquiries and requests on StarTrack & gfknewron. This includes a variety of channels, including helpdesk, phone, and email
- Support calls and resolve queries within the Service level agreements defined and as assigned by the managers and team lead
- Provide high quality customer service with the objective of being a contributor to customer loyalty and highest possible customer satisfaction.
- Be the first contact point for internal users through helpdesk, phone, email, and MS Teams for support related to global services and solutions
- Resolve operational services within defined schedules and service level agreements.
- Communicate and check client requirements.
- Follow defined Service Level Agreements & Measurements
- Provide consultancy to clients to resolve technical support issues
- Escalate unresolved cases to the level 2 support team with your finding reports.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) while engaging in support work related tasks.
- Learn and pick up new and ever-growing processes and functionalities.
- Diploma/ Degree in IT, Computer Science or any other related fields.
- Between 0-2 years of experience in a Service Desk or technical support role (Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply)
- Understand and comply with ITIL methodologies, standards, tools, techniques, and procedures.
- Technical troubleshooting skills
- Expert Customer Service skills
- Written and verbal communication abilities in English.
- Basic knowledge in SQL is an added advantage.
- Willingness to work in a 24x7 job environment.
- Proactive, collaborative mindset, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Flexible/hybrid working environment.
- Friendly, supportive, and inclusive working culture
- Free flow of snacks and coffee
- Have a break by playing Nintendo switch.
- And many more…
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal employment opportunity, focusing on all of our employees reaching their full potential.
We respect and value every employee regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sex, sexual orientation, age, personality, experience, culture, faith, socio-economic status, or physical or mental disabilities.
We endorse the core principles and rights set forth in the United Nations Declaration of Human Rights and the Social Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union, promoting the universal values of human dignity, freedom, equality, and solidarity.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do on: https://www.gfk.com/about-gfk/diversity-and-inclusion
At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit and make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!