We show the world what people want.
Join GfK and help us shape tomorrow. As an NIQ company, we are the world's leading consumer intelligence firm, delivering the Full View™ on consumer behavior. We work to enable manufacturers and retailers better understand what consumers really want. Our name has inspired trust for over 89 years because we take pride in discovering new pathways to sustainable growth for our clients, our people, and our planet.
We are always looking for open-minded people who will grow with us, push boundaries, and pioneer disruptive methods in market research, data science, technology, and AI. If you share this passion to drive things forward and the integrity to insist on doing things the right way, we'll equip you to take your future into your own hands and play a leading role in our story.
Join us as a Global Customer Service Analyst and become an important part of our Global Customer Service Desk team at GfK. We are the driving force behind customer and employee application/product support, shaping exceptional user experiences on a global scale. In this crucial first level support role, you will help provide fundamental entry level incident & request management, communication and customer expectation management for both internal and external customers. This opportunity offers a platform for learning, growth, and contributing to our mission of delivering professional and high-quality support to both internal and external customers.
- Provide first line support to our customers via various channels such as helpdesk, telephone & email.
- Active Queue Management ensuring a high level or customer satisfaction.
- Deliver an exceptional customer service experience and identify ways to improve service delivery to our customers.
- Identify customer needs and escalate to the relevant departments when required.
- Ensure all customer queries and incidents are recorded and resolved within agreed SLA’s.
- Be a trusted member of the team, supporting colleagues and providing guidance and coaching to new starters where required.
- Ensuring that complaints are adequately handled and concluded, escalating to management where required.
- Accurately updating all customer cases, leaving a strong audit trail.
- Managing your own workload to meet objectives set.
- Flexible to work in rotational shifts.
- University / Bachelors degree or vocational training plus client experience (New graduates are encouraged to apply.)
- Ability to communicate and ascertain client requirements.
- Ability to adhere to Service Level Agreements/KPI’s defined.
- Ability to learn and pick up processes and systems functionalities.
- Ability to work in an international Team environment.
- Ability to quickly build effective relationships with a wide range of people across different countries / cultures.
- Ability to complete assigned tasks on time and with attention to detail.
- Client orientation and solution driven.
- Excellent command of English
- Good interpersonal skills
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of operational procedures, GfK system landscapes and product portfolio
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to understand and comply with ITIL, methods, standards, guidelines, tools, techniques and procedures.
- Expert Customer Service skills
- Willingness to work outside of standard working hours.
- Exciting work environment that brings people together.
- Use of the latest digital technologies
- Initial and ongoing trainings to support your development.
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Pick & drop at near spots at subsidized rates
- Annual leaves after employment confirmation
- Health insurance after employment confirmation
- Life Insurance
- Provident Fund after employment confirmation
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal employment opportunity, focusing on all of our employees reaching their full potential.
We respect and value every employee regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sex, sexual orientation, age, personality, experience, culture, faith, socio-economic status, or physical or mental disabilities.
We endorse the core principles and rights set forth in the United Nations Declaration of Human Rights and the Social Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union, promoting the universal values of human dignity, freedom, equality, and solidarity.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do on: https://www.gfk.com/about-gfk/diversity-and-inclusion
At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit and make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!