We show the world what people want.
Join GfK and help us shape tomorrow. As an NIQ company, we are the world's leading consumer intelligence firm, delivering the Full View™ on consumer behavior. We work to enable manufacturers and retailers better understand what consumers really want. Our name has inspired trust for over 89 years because we take pride in discovering new pathways to sustainable growth for our clients, our people, and our planet.
We are always looking for open-minded people who will grow with us, push boundaries, and pioneer disruptive methods in market research, data science, technology, and AI. If you share this passion to drive things forward and the integrity to insist on doing things the right way, we'll equip you to take your future into your own hands and play a leading role in our story.
We are looking for a new Global CMI Marketing Science leader (location is flexible) who will lead a new integrated CMI Marketing Science organization including:
· Both GfK and NIQ Marketing Science teams
· GfK Global Marketing Science
· Regional Marketing Science teams previously integrated into the GfK Regional Commercial organizations
· The total personnel responsibility of ~ 90 Marketing Science professionals in more than 10 countries around the world
· Support product development and innovation
· Drive standardization of marketing science approaches in CMI project execution · Create an optimized organization ensuring both proximity to clients & commercial teams and efficient delivery of projects at scale
· Experienced and strong financial, operational and commercial acumen
· Experience establishing and executing a CMI strategy - product, process, people - to transform and grow the business, sustainably.
· Effective organisational skills to design and achieve maximum efficiency and effectiveness of the CMI Marketing Science team
· Maturity and presence to actively engage in C-suite discussions and engagement; Elevate NIQ CMI in the marketplace - network, thought leadership and brand. · Experience influencing a regional cross-cultural team and stakeholders
· Have a strong marketing science background
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal employment opportunity, focusing on all of our employees reaching their full potential.
We respect and value every employee regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sex, sexual orientation, age, personality, experience, culture, faith, socio-economic status, or physical or mental disabilities.
We endorse the core principles and rights set forth in the United Nations Declaration of Human Rights and the Social Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union, promoting the universal values of human dignity, freedom, equality, and solidarity.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do on: https://www.gfk.com/about-gfk/diversity-and-inclusion
At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit and make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!