At Consumer Panel Services GfK, our mission is clear: to provide key information on who buys what, where, how much, how often, and most importantly, why (or why not). We take pride in delivering high-quality, uninterrupted data, expert consultancy, and unparalleled expertise to empower our clients to deliver superior customer experiences at every stage of the shopper journey.
The Facilities & Office Coordinator - Netherlands reports to the Head of Procurement & Facilities (based in Leuven) and is responsible for maintaining the highest standards in our NL office for the local team and visitors. The Facilities & Office Coordinator - Netherlands ensures smooth operations of the office including managing vendors and supplies, including landlord, maintenance, H&S, business continuity etc.
- Ensure sustainable use of the office space by creating functional and welcoming workplace.
- Organize staff entertainment events (e.g. office lunch) to increase team's social engagement
- Provide support of facility renovation/improvement/relocation projects if required.
- Review expenditure against budget, analyse and report upon material budget variances. Identify and take action to redress material budget variances.
- Provide reporting and information for budget planning for facilities-related costs, receiving and managing all the incoming invoices using internal finance/invoice systems.
- Analyse and propose improvements to existing processes including but not limited to booking couriers, security, H&S.
- Ensure full compliance with local legislation for matters related to compliance with office health & safety
- Collaborate with the IT Manager, maintain asset register for IT equipment, keep track of all changes
- Support handling of IT equipment for new hires and leavers (laptops, small IT peripherals)
- Ensure timely delivery of invoices, purchase orders, supplier compliance reconciliation and process and track expense reports for office purchasing card
- Support new hires and leavers with setting up workstation, desks assignment, desk booking intro, ergonomics assessments (for both remote and office based)
- 3+ years of directly relevant experience in relevant office based international business
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in English language (verbal & written)
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Knowledge of facilities standards, policies, metrics, and best practices.
- Resourceful self-starter with strong prioritisation skills and consistent attention to details.
What's in it for me?
The Facilities Team is growing and changing, and there are many opportunities to get involved and work on various projects. We work together, support each other and thrive as a small team which we are now excited to grow. The right fit will be crucial, not only for us but for you too!
Team by name, team by nature! We are committed to developing every team member and providing an excellent experience for all. Working closely within the Facilities team you will have the opportunity to learn about anything from office management to managing health and safety.
This is an office-based role.
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal employment opportunity, focusing on all of our employees reaching their full potential.
We respect and value every employee regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sex, sexual orientation, age, personality, experience, culture, faith, socio-economic status, or physical or mental disabilities.
We endorse the core principles and rights set forth in the United Nations Declaration of Human Rights and the Social Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union, promoting the universal values of human dignity, freedom, equality, and solidarity.
Learn more about who we are and everything we do on: https://www.gfk-cps.com/about-gfk-cps