Customer Success Management
We show the world what people want.
Join GfK and help us shape tomorrow. As an NIQ company, we are the world's leading consumer intelligence firm, delivering the Full View™ on consumer behavior. We work to enable manufacturers and retailers better understand what consumers really want. Our name has inspired trust for over 89 years because we take pride in discovering new pathways to sustainable growth for our clients, our people, and our planet.
We are always looking for open-minded people who will grow with us, push boundaries, and pioneer disruptive methods in market research, data science, technology, and AI. If you share this passion to drive things forward and the integrity to insist on doing things the right way, we'll equip you to take your future into your own hands and play a leading role in our story.
- Is responsible for extensive list of defined clients within the Industry to ensure global and local account management standards are met. Consults to existing clients to intensify relationship.
- Creates impactful presentations with relevant fact based insights through analysis of the sales out data through GfK data tools. Standalone confident delivery of the presentations to all levels of seniority, answering client questions as a trusted market expert.
- Experienced in Consumer Electronics and/or Retail Industry. With full market and product knowledge on all product categories that you are handling.
- Leads on training of data solution tools to existing clients to support in maximizing value of service.
- Manages new product based projects through all steps from inception to sale / delivery to client. Ensuring clear, consistent and continuous communication to all internal parties to support successful development
- Is responsible for data analysis and report writing highlight trends in the sales out data for internal and external publications
- Responsible for the management of the weekly and monthly report production via Quality Checking Project. Demonstrates consistent ability to ensure high levels of control, accuracy and relevance checks are met.
- Manages and achieves the maximum revenue budget for a set list of clients. Provides support in acquiring new clients within the country.
- Is responsible for client management activities including identifying opportunities to broaden GfK’s penetration into the client’s business and enhancing client satisfaction for long term relationships.
- Ensure successful co-ordination and working relationship with the Global Director for international accounts.
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal employment opportunity, focusing on all of our employees reaching their full potential.
We respect and value every employee regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sex, sexual orientation, age, personality, experience, culture, faith, socio-economic status, or physical or mental disabilities.
We endorse the core principles and rights set forth in the United Nations Declaration of Human Rights and the Social Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union, promoting the universal values of human dignity, freedom, equality, and solidarity.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do on: https://www.gfk.com/about-gfk/diversity-and-inclusion
At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit and make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!