Customer Success Management
We show the world what people want.
Join GfK and help us shape tomorrow. As an NIQ company, we are the world's leading consumer intelligence firm, delivering the Full View™ on consumer behavior. We work to enable manufacturers and retailers better understand what consumers really want. Our name has inspired trust for over 89 years because we take pride in discovering new pathways to sustainable growth for our clients, our people, and our planet.
We are always looking for open-minded people who will grow with us, push boundaries, and pioneer disruptive methods in market research, data science, technology, and AI. If you share this passion to drive things forward and the integrity to insist on doing things the right way, we'll equip you to take your future into your own hands and play a leading role in our story.
• Act as strategic partners to our clients.
• Being an innovation agent. Drive change for faster reaction to changing market requirement.
• Being an expert in your market (industry, products, channels etc.)
Main Responsibilities Include:
• Develop fact-based answers to complex key business questions.
• Become a market expert in one or more categories / industry segments.
• Deliver insightful presentations and actionable recommendations to our clients.
• Onboard clients on gfknewron platform.
• Drive adoption (i.e., activation, reactivation, and engagement) of gfknewron within client organization by demonstrating clear ROI to client.
• Drive gfknewron usage with senior stakeholders in the client organization (wherever relevant).
• Coordinate client services cross countries and categories (whenever relevant).
• Identify leads for cross sell and upsell opportunities with the client.
• Help improve renewal rate by demonstrating clear business outcome and value.
• Collect and provide feedback to product teams on functionality, features etc. of gfknewron platform as well as to ops and other teams on non-platform issues to drive better client experience.
• Collaborate with account management at the pre-sales and renewal stages.
• Collaborate with other business unit teams to identify opportunities for strategic assignments.
• Coordinate internal client services nationally (for all) and internationally (optional).
• Run final quality checks for the GfK seal of quality (wherever relevant).
• Validate / conduct QC to guarantee GfK seal of quality (wherever relevant).
• Bachelor´s/ Master´s degree in Business Administration, or equivalent experience.
• Strong business understanding in durable consumer goods markets and related Retail.
• Interest in multiple product categories and markets.
• Ideally 2-4 years of experience in consulting, market research, product management of durables or equivalent business units
• Strong presentation and communication skills, client-centric approach.
• Proactive and consistent engagement with multi-disciplined teams.
• Co-ordination and decision making of how to achieve client outcomes and organization goals.
• Driving delivery of results for clients & GfK across diverse cultures, mind sets, disciplines, and influences.
• Passion, dedication, and commitment.
• Creativity and the ability to address real-world business problems analytically.
• Eagerness to learn, open mindset, team spirit, and an entrepreneurial attitude.
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal employment opportunity, focusing on all of our employees reaching their full potential.
We respect and value every employee regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sex, sexual orientation, age, personality, experience, culture, faith, socio-economic status, or physical or mental disabilities.
We endorse the core principles and rights set forth in the United Nations Declaration of Human Rights and the Social Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union, promoting the universal values of human dignity, freedom, equality, and solidarity.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do on: https://www.gfk.com/about-gfk/diversity-and-inclusion
At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit and make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!