United Arab Emirates
We show the world what people want.
Join GfK and help us shape tomorrow. As an NIQ company, we are the world's leading consumer intelligence firm, delivering the Full View™ on consumer behavior. We work to enable manufacturers and retailers better understand what consumers really want. Our name has inspired trust for over 89 years because we take pride in discovering new pathways to sustainable growth for our clients, our people, and our planet.
We are always looking for open-minded people who will grow with us, push boundaries, and pioneer disruptive methods in market research, data science, technology, and AI. If you share this passion to drive things forward and the integrity to insist on doing things the right way, we'll equip you to take your future into your own hands and play a leading role in our story.
Purpose of the Role
- Own client relationship based on “one commercial face to client” mid-tier accounts; sell all solutions in portfolio.
- Is responsible for account and business management of a portfolio of clients and projects
- Is responsible for revenue generation/maintenance, overall client satisfaction, relationship management, and delivering exceptional insight and consulting
- Works in partnership with clients and their teams to identify client issues, expectations and requirements and balance them against budget, time and delivery constraints
- Build, maintain, and strengthen relationships with mid-tier accounts in the region incl. targets and incentive components
- Dedicated key account management includes wider regional responsibility. Proactive managing account to ensure GfK standards are consistently met
- Support the wider regional targets through strategic target setting, sales management and revenue achievement
- Identify account needs (new and existing) to generate interest and leads for GfK portfolio (incl. up-sell and cross-sell)
- Developing a Network of Key Contacts within the Industry through active attendance and contribution to leading events. Acquiring new clients within respective business area.
- Configure off-the-shelf/ branded solutions and lead design process for complex/ bespoke solutions
- Define prices/ discounts based on pre-defined corridors and rate cards
- Responsible for the direct sales process, aiming at meeting and / or exceeding sales targets
- Develop proposal strategy and create proposal document using proposal library as applicable
- Record, update and maintain CRM data
- Resolve problems and ensure customers receive high quality customer service.
- Conduct client review and post-mortem analysis and document lessons-learned
- Strategy Implementation: Ensure key messages of Global, Regional and Panel strategy are interpreted, understood and implemented across the respective group of clients.
- Forecasting: Manages, forecasts and achieves the revenue budget for the Middle East Cluster
- Establish annual, quarterly, monthly, or weekly sales plans and prioritize and schedule own activities so these targets are met.
- New Clients: Ensure all potential clients are identified, approached and developed to maximize revenue potential of panel.
- Contracts: Handles contract development and negotiation to successful resolution, meeting with GfK standards
- Lead Development: Is responsible for client management activities including identifying opportunities to broaden GfK’s penetration into the client’s business and enhancing client satisfaction for long term relationships.
- Retention: Through commercial excellence achieves GfK Global Retention targets for a set list of clients
- GfK colleagues within the country
- Cluster Leads
- Regional Managers and Directors RAM / GKAM
- Clients / retailers within the country Regional Managers and Directors RAM / GKAM
- Agile mindset
- Customer focus
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Sales DNA
- Advanced in MS Office
- Expert knowledge of GfK Digital Product Portfolio and Market
- Expert knowledge of GfK Systems and standard terms
- Expert level in English
- Expert in analysis and presentation skills (creation and presentation)
- Expert in Fact Based Consultancy / Story Telling /
- Expert Negotiation & Influencing
- Advanced in Project Management
- Expert in Retail Audit Methodology and on universe and sample
- Advanced Management skills
- Advanced knowledge in contract management / rate card theory
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal employment opportunity, focusing on all of our employees reaching their full potential.
We respect and value every employee regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sex, sexual orientation, age, personality, experience, culture, faith, socio-economic status, or physical or mental disabilities.
We endorse the core principles and rights set forth in the United Nations Declaration of Human Rights and the Social Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union, promoting the universal values of human dignity, freedom, equality, and solidarity.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do on: https://www.gfk.com/about-gfk/diversity-and-inclusion
At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit and make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!