For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
As Senior Manager, Global Reward in the Rewards Team of our Corporate Function Human Resources, you will be a partner to the HR Business Partners and managers on all compensation topics and process issues. Your international responsibilities range from the management of projects, the planning, implementation and follow-up of annual compensation & benefits processes to the design of incentive systems. You lead on compensation-related topics and oversee the global Total Rewards Strategy.
You will lead a motivated and dedicated team of 2 Reward professionals and report to the Vice President Global Reward, HR Services & Digital Solutions. You can expect a dynamic, challenging and international job that offers you a wide range of opportunities to contribute and develop. You will be a recognised expert in your field and a competent contact person for your internal and external interfaces.
Your tasks in detail:
- Be accountable for Reward operations on a global level, managing a team of 2 Reward professionals in support
- Management of global projects incl. the operational roll-out and implementation of corresponding trainings
- Design of compensation programmes, development of guidelines and preparation of corresponding process documentation
- Contact person for HRIS service providers (Workday) to ensure the best possible service quality, monitoring of development and testing of change requests; monitoring of budgets and costs
- Ensure regular income reviews of top management, including provision of individual remuneration benchmarks
- Participation in remuneration studies and derivation and implementation of appropriate measures
- Oversee and champion Mercer IPE grading structure across the organisation
- Execution of the annual Short Term Incentive process: preparation of the corresponding communication, derivation of the financial target structures up to bonus settlement
- Regular liaison with Works Councils on all compensation related topics
Your Profile: You work in a structured manner, take an analytical approach, are solution-oriented and have strong implementation skills. You are an outgoing and dynamic personality, see yourself as part of a team and actively approach others, have a sense of humour and enjoy working with people. At the same time you are a hands-on personality and a self-starter.
You have the following professional qualifications:
- Completed university studies or comparable training and a high affinity for numbers
- At least 7 years of professional experience in the area of compensation & benefits in an international environment
- Very good methodological and conceptual skills for the design of sustainable compensation models
- Entrepreneurial thinking and responsible action: Your activities have a direct impact on the company's results - you draw motivation from recognising and actively eliminating optimisation potentials
- Networking skills for successful operation in the international matrix organisation in which you are involved
- High level of self-motivation and implementation skills
- Very good written and spoken English
- Very good MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and ideally Workday experience
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!