For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
Mission of the role:
The HR Services Specialist will support the human resources business partners in carrying out tasks that support direct managers and employees. The role carries out its activities within the framework of the guidelines of the GfK programs and policies for administering tasks and responsibilities related to the whole employee lifecycle: recruitment and dismissal of staff, preparation of employment contracts or other documents required by Legislation, management of salaries and benefits, payment of salaries, preparation of reports, maintenance of a database in the system currently.
As an HR Services Specialist, you will have the following key accountabilities:
- Manage end-to-end employee lifecycle processes: Hirings, Terminations, Position/ Job Changes Management, Absence Managent, Payroll Processing, HR Reporting, Record Management and benefits administration
- Maintain solid understanding of country specific local HR policies and processes to effectively support internal client queries and identify areas of improvement
- Contribute to the expansion and development of the HR Services Hub in collaboration with the broader HR Community
- Ensure data accuracy in HR systems and Audit readiness
- Train colleagues in position and perform knowledge transfer as needed
Now that you know what an HR Services Specialist does, what skills, qualifications and experience do you need?
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience HR Specialist, Payroll Specialist or HR Generalist administration role
- Experience working in HR Shared Services Hub
- University degree in HR, Economics or related
- Excellent English proficiency, both written and spoken
- Strong customer service and problem-solving skills
- Interest in working with numbers / data
- Strong analytical thinking
- Accurate and reliable working attitude
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
Considered as an advantage:
- Second European foreign language
- Workday experience
Join our team and benefit from the following advantages:
- Exciting work environment and team spirit
- Use one of the latest digital technologies in the HR
- Initial and ongoing training to support your development
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Competitive remuneration and bonus scheme linked to individual performance and company results
- 3 additional non-working days annually
- Food vouchers
- Health insurance
- Discount program with external vendors
- Eco friendly travelers are welcome to the office – parking places for bikers and free card for public transportation are available to all employees
- Variety of sport activities such as football and traditional Bulgarian dances
- Last, but not least – GfK Sofia office is located close to the city center and easily accessible from any point by public transportation – 47A Tsarisgradsko Shose Blvd.
All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!