We show the world what people want.
Join GfK and help us shape tomorrow. As an NIQ company, we are the world's leading consumer intelligence firm, delivering the Full View™ on consumer behavior. We work to enable manufacturers and retailers better understand what consumers really want. Our name has inspired trust for over 89 years because we take pride in discovering new pathways to sustainable growth for our clients, our people, and our planet.
We are always looking for open-minded people who will grow with us, push boundaries, and pioneer disruptive methods in market research, data science, technology, and AI. If you share this passion to drive things forward and the integrity to insist on doing things the right way, we'll equip you to take your future into your own hands and play a leading role in our story.
To monitor & implement the right statistical methodology in our data processes for universe, sample and extrapolation setup. The role is responsible for supporting the Panel Quality Manager in ensuring that we follow GfKs globally approved methodology to ensure the statistical quality of the data is maintained and rightly represents the regional market.
- POS Universe estimation by distribution channel in the country of interest. Presentation of the results of the universe study, comparison to previous years’ results and definition of the required changes to extrapolation model based on the study conducted. Calculation of the impact from the proposed changes on the currently conducted panel study.
- Management and updates of the address database of all shops that constitute the retail universe by distribution channel.
- Target sample calculation based on the reporting requirements and defining recruitment targets for the team responsible for recruitment, in order to fulfill target sample quota.
- Maintenance of the current sample status information by distribution channel in accordance with client reporting requirements.
- Analysis of the results of applied data corrections/modifications in each period after data processing for the period has been completed. Preparation of a report based on the checks and analysis highlighting the necessary changes to extrapolation matrices and/or standard compensations used in data production.
- Development and adaptation of data modelling approach for companies not cooperating with GfK.
- Ensuring data quality issues are investigated and that appropriate actions on extrapolation and representation of sample is taken.
- Hands on experience in handling market data QC queries and issues for challenging markets and product groups in order to be able to resolve quality issues as part of client operations.”
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal employment opportunity, focusing on all of our employees reaching their full potential.
We respect and value every employee regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sex, sexual orientation, age, personality, experience, culture, faith, socio-economic status, or physical or mental disabilities.
We endorse the core principles and rights set forth in the United Nations Declaration of Human Rights and the Social Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union, promoting the universal values of human dignity, freedom, equality, and solidarity.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do on: https://www.gfk.com/about-gfk/diversity-and-inclusion
At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit and make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!