We show the world what people want.
Join GfK and help us shape tomorrow. As an NIQ company, we are the world's leading consumer intelligence firm, delivering the Full View™ on consumer behavior. We work to enable manufacturers and retailers better understand what consumers really want. Our name has inspired trust for over 89 years because we take pride in discovering new pathways to sustainable growth for our clients, our people, and our planet.
We are always looking for open-minded people who will grow with us, push boundaries, and pioneer disruptive methods in market research, data science, technology, and AI. If you share this passion to drive things forward and the integrity to insist on doing things the right way, we'll equip you to take your future into your own hands and play a leading role in our story.
We are currently seeking a Market Research Specialist who will be a part of the Turkey Adhoc Project Delivery Team.
As Market Research Specialist, you will have following key accountabilities:
- Developing relationships with the Sales and Client Solutions teams and, where required, external clients
- Creating connection and managing the communication across sales/solutions and the operations team
- Providing guidance for operations team to consider regarding the project execution based on the study objective and the specifics
- As part of the project delivery team, taking responsibility for projects that require excellent project management skills to ensure proper and accurate execution
- Briefing the field forces and monitoring the progress to keep everything aligned to the projects terms and agreements
- Providing technical input to the questionnaire before client sign off and concluding the final set-up of questionnaire for fieldwork
- Developing project plan based on final specification and conducting project kick-off to align internal clients before launch
- Taking responsibility for production of charting
Now that we've introduced you to the position as Market Research Specialist, what skills, qualifications and experience should you have?
- Bachelor´s/ Master´s degree in Statistics, Business Administration, Economics or equivalent experience
- Preferably at least 2 years of experience in Market Research / Operations departments
- Having an analytical approach and proactive problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and with strict deadlines
- Strong interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills
- Upper intermediate in market research project management
- Mid-Level knowledge in research project design
- Advanced use of MS Office (especially Excel)
- Understanding in detail of implementing various data collection methods
- Good level of written and spoken English
- Living in Istanbul
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal employment opportunity, focusing on all of our employees reaching their full potential.
We respect and value every employee regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sex, sexual orientation, age, personality, experience, culture, faith, socio-economic status, or physical or mental disabilities.
We endorse the core principles and rights set forth in the United Nations Declaration of Human Rights and the Social Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union, promoting the universal values of human dignity, freedom, equality, and solidarity.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do on: https://www.gfk.com/about-gfk/diversity-and-inclusion
At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit and make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!