Tracking the growing demand for environmentally friendly products in times of permacrisis
Consumers’ desire to protect the environment is not a fad despite the cost of living crisis, it’s still a growing concern that is influencing decisions about which companies, brands and products to choose.
Watch on demand our indispensable online event where GfK’s experts share the latest insights into consumer behaviours and attitudes, purchase drivers and motivations, and hear our thoughts on what the future holds.
Here's a sneak peek of what you'll learn:
The session uncovers:
- The latest trends in sustainability
- How important sustainability is to consumers in the UK compared to the rest of the world
- How consumers attitudes to sustainability impact purchase decisions
- What sustainability means for consumers and brands
- How consumer sentiment varies across 5 key ‘green’ segments
- Recommendations to your business on how to engage with consumers to generate credibility for brands and how to avoid pitfalls
All of this alongside the latest market developments and sales data trends on what is happening in the Technology and Durables, Homewares and DIY markets.