While last year’s challenges continue to affect the market, our intelligence suggests that the worst might be over. Our experts share what's going on in the market — and what's coming next. Watch the video for a taste of what to expect in the webinar:
In Q1 2023, financial conditions remain tight and much of the world economy is at risk of recession. Known challenges include inflation, squeezed household budgets, and high levels of inventory, all of which continue to impact the market. At the same time, we’re in a crisis of talent, marked by a widening skills gap that threatens to leave many industries struggling to find the qualified workers they need to fill critical roles.
The tech and durables market is feeling this pressure, having shrunk by 8.8% last year. However, our market and sales intelligence suggests that change is around the corner. Inflation is decelerating and consumer sentiment is slowly improving. Is this the long-awaited turning point? And if so, what does this mean for your business, your product portfolio, and your promotional strategy?
Watch our on-demand webinar to get the answers.
Our panel of seasoned market experts will put current developments into global and regional perspectives, sharing insights on:
- Macroeconomic volatility and its impact on industry, retail, consumers, and inflation
- Global sales performance across key categories and countries
- Product segments expected to recover — and those that aren’t
- Similarities and differences in the recovery trajectory across regions — including Chinese and German markets
- Steps to prepare for recovery and benefit from new trends and growth opportunities
Ready to learn where the Tech and Durables market is heading next?
Our free quarterly webinar is the perfect opportunity for you to gain valuable insights and expert analysis on the latest market trends — all packed into only 45 minutes.