WHITEPAPER: Sustainability and COVID-19
From sanitary wipes to walks in the park -- the Coronavirus crisis is remaking Americans' relationship to the world around them. In this new ebook, Tim Kenyon of GfK Consumer Life looks at the state of environmentalism in the US, how people are already changing their habits and beliefs during today's lockdown, and whether this unprecedented crisis will give Americans new passion for sustainable behaviors and attitudes.
Listen to more episodes
67. Why Data Silos Should Be Marketing’s Public Enemy #1
66. Consumer Outlook 2023: Bringing the consumer into focus
65. How the generations really think, feel & act around sustainability
64. Sustainability at GfK: What You Need to Know
63. The new faces of brand purpose: Smart strategies for high-stakes timesListen to more episodes