WHITEPAPER: Design FMCG products for real-world success
Almost nine in ten new products fail to meet revenue expectations -- a statistic that adds up to millions of lost development and marketing dollars. FMCG manufacturers need to optimize their success rates while continuing to innovate at record speeds.
Listen to more episodes
67. Why Data Silos Should Be Marketing’s Public Enemy #1
66. Consumer Outlook 2023: Bringing the consumer into focus
65. How the generations really think, feel & act around sustainability
64. Sustainability at GfK: What You Need to Know
63. The new faces of brand purpose: Smart strategies for high-stakes timesListen to more episodes