WHITEPAPER: From AI to COVID-19: The transformation of influencers in a culture of doubt
From ultra-rich Hollywood families to 10-year-olds un-boxing the latest hot toys – influencers have taken on many shapes and sizes with the rise of online video and marketing. But with the rise of COVID-19, trust-challenged consumers have come to question the authenticity of even the most approachable informants, changing the influencer game in radical, unexpected ways. In a new GfK Consumer Life eBook, Jola Burnett explores the dramatic transformation of influencers – their roles, their identities, and even their flesh-and-blood humanity.
Listen to more episodes
67. Why Data Silos Should Be Marketing’s Public Enemy #1
66. Consumer Outlook 2023: Bringing the consumer into focus
65. How the generations really think, feel & act around sustainability
64. Sustainability at GfK: What You Need to Know
63. The new faces of brand purpose: Smart strategies for high-stakes timesListen to more episodes