The demand for electric vehicles is up 102% since 2020, with traditional ICE vehicle interest declining. And now, the interest is no longer just driven by luxury.
With so much on the line, industry stakeholders need a deeper understanding of the connections between consumers and evolving automobility space – from EVs, brand innovation and in-vehicle technology.
The 2023 Future of Mobility report draws on exclusive research to reveal:
- The rising demand for Electric Vehicles
- Consumer sentiment/attitudes around EVs
- Auto brands perceived as leading in innovation
- Environmental attitudes among new vehicle intenders
- Importance an adoption of in-vehicle tech
- Autonomous vehicle acceptance/interest levels
GfK Automobility is a leader in the automotive research space; its AutoMobility study is based on over 240,000 in-depth interviews each year.
Get a deeper understanding of your market, with GfK’s Future of Mobility report.