52% of auto intenders (consumers in the market to buy a vehicle) would remove a vehicle from consideration if it does not offer the right technology.
With so much on the line, industry stakeholders need a deeper understanding of the connections between consumers and the evolving automobility space – from EVs to brand innovation and in-vehicle technology.
The Future of Mobility report (released December 2024) draws on exclusive research to reveal:
- The shift in demand for Electric Vehicles
- Consumer sentiment/attitudes around EVs
- Auto brands perceived as leading in innovation
- Importance and adoption of in-vehicle tech
- Leading technology features sought in new vehicles
- Environmental attitudes among new vehicle intenders
- Autonomous vehicle acceptance/interest levels
This report is drawn from GfK Automobility™ a leader in the automotive research space. The GfK AutoMobility study is based on 25,000 in-depth interviews of new vehicle auto intenders each month.