For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
As a Senior Sales Manager at GfK you will be responsible for:
- Sales activities for FMCG & Retail Clients;
- Maintain and develop cooperation with key customers and partners;
- Presentations and meetings with customers and partners;
- Ensure exceptionally high level of service;
- Fulfillment of day-to-day partners' requests;
- Sales data analysis for key customers.
You will be a good fit if you have the following qualifications and skills:
- Excellent Sales background;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Exceptional Analytical skills;
- Ability to analyze market research results and present insightful conclusions to clients;
- Language skills: Good English is a must;
- Basic knowledge SPSS;
- Previous experience in Market research/ Market analytics| is a strong advantage;
- Understanding of FMCG market is a must;
- Understanding GfK's business is a strong advantage.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!