Green ambitions, golden opportunities
Sustainability vs Inflation
Environmental awareness about ecological issues and the production of plastic are no longer topics that can be avoided. The green movement is here to stay, and strategic insights are the key to unlocking business growth.
Our latest whitepaper explores recent developments in sustainability, and retail consumer behavior in times of high inflation. Based on the data insights from two major GfK sustainability surveys and reports, Who Cares Who Does (fourth edition) and Green Gauge: the shopper edition, both are available for purchase now.
FMCG sustainability and instability in the EU
Report | Inflation rockets to no.1 - Green Gauge FMCG ‘22
- GfK’s proprietary segmentation report focussed on sustainability data
- More than a decade of trended information
- Shopper Edition 2022: First time measured on GfK Consumer Panel
- Eight European markets, global benchmark and history
Report | Sustainability concern and action – Who Cares? Who Does? 2022
- Specific segmentation on actions and plastic avoidance
- Fourth edition offering comparative analysis
- Global footprint > 25 countries together with Europanel and Kantar
- Three eco-segments