For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
- Responsible for the management team and the improvement of the team effectiveness;
- Ensures understanding of client needs by team members and delivers expected results on time;
- Develops good relationships with the customers and acts as a contact person for escalations;
- Provides transparent communication with local managers involved in the project ;
- Drives standards for productivity and efficiency in the team;
- Generates reports and tracks the team performance;
- Monitor and manage team performance to meet agreed SLAs and KPI ;
- Manages training and development plans for team members ;
- Review regularly workflow improvement opportunities;
- Provides and collects feedback to/ from team members ;
- Clearly allocates responsibilities and expectations to team members ;
- Determines the annual goals and evaluation of the performance of the team members;
- Coordinates, attends and leads team meetings;
- Conducts individual meetings with team members on a monthly basis;
- Performs administrative tasks related to vacations, schedules, attendance reviews;
- Resolves business cases, conflicts and other situations that arise in the team;
- Ensures compliance with the company's internal procedures and policies;
- Participates in the selection process;
- Signs documents relating to the department;
- Introduces new work organization structures, new processes and procedures;
- Responsible for achieving results (KPIs) on a team and employee level.
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!