For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
We are looking to recruit Senior IT Security Analyst in the Identity and Access Management domain to join the IT Services Information Security group. This role should hold expertise in deploying and managing identity and access management (IAM) technologies. Specific experience working with Privileged Access Management (PAM) technologies is required for this role as well as extensive knowledge on Identity and Access Management processes.
The Senior Security Analyst will be responsible for creating end-to-end Identity and Access management processes with the several asset owners, including but not limited to Privilege Access Management, JML process, Kri/Kpi management, and access governance.
- Designing the PAM solution with the relevant teams and stakeholders.
- Oversight and verification of the effective implementation of the PAM solution.
- Providing subject matter expertise in IAM related technologies, including but not limited to AAD, SAML, OAuth, PKI and Kerberos authentication.
- Providing subject matter expertise to asset owners regarding the IAM processes including but not limited to JML, Kpi/Kri monitoring and access management lifecycle.
- Maintaining IAM related policies and standards.
- Documentation, training events and artefacts, and service transition tasks for the implemented solutions.
- Extensive hands-on experience of PAM implementation is critical.
- Demonstrated track record in designing and implementing IAM related policies standards and processes like JML.
- Security Certificate regarding the PAM solution or in the IAM field is desired.
- The ability to communicate and work collaboratively with project stakeholders and team members.
- Excellent oral and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent writing and documentation skills.
- At least 5 years of experience in a IAM related role.
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!