For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
- Provide Pre-sales and post-sales support to account owner and the clients.
- Set-up and communicate FTP credentials and Demos to prospective customers.
- Make regular health check via calls, emails and record all communication in CRM (SalesForce) to keep a track of all such communications.
- Run accurate coverage reports on client/prospect's product catalog to determine highest possible product match rates.
- Work with the JIRA Admins on resolution of Support Tickets especially when related to his own accounts. Track and verify resolution to any customer’s issues with delivery, quality, content coverage and images.
- Act as a bridge between organization and the clients to ensure highly efficient and timely delivery.
- Ensure no outstanding/pending tasks for him and no emails/calls remain unanswered at the end of each day.
- Seek potential upgrade opportunity within their accounts and help account owners to increase sales.
- Engage with customers in all emails/calls related to their accounts and ensure regular follow-ups in order to retain their revenues at the end to every contract term/year.
- Review client’s website(s) to see if the content is being used as intended, suggest improvements and advise on best SEO practices.
- Coordinate with Integration team in order to setup Professional Services/Custom Export based on customer’s requirements.
- Take initiatives and identify any opportunities for improvement of internal processes.
- Maintain good relations with the client and ensure positive response on their questions at the end of every communication.
- Based on the client’s issues, engage integration team where technical assistance needs to resolve a client's issue.
- Manage overall well-being of assigned accounts to ensure they are in good shape.
- Responsible for special client projects, requirement gathering, communication with cross-functional teams, management and delivery as per the SLA/Contract.
- Raise red flag to HoD/Sales/Business on potential risks related to a client.
- DM may require providing pre-sales support including running reports, project planning, conference calls, coordination with the team/client - subject to Manager's approval.
- Ensure all client and account related information including processes and emails/call or special notes from account owner, are added in SF.
- Ensure all business documents are up-to-date, present status of accounts during internal team meetings so that everyone is aware of the accounts related activities.
- Ensure periodic Account Audits and make sure the customers are getting all modules/services and have implemented on their websites per contract agreements.
- Create a positive team environment by creating a good communication with account owner of his accounts and other account owners in SA/Catalog teams.
- In case of account termination, ensure that the access is disabled and data is down by regular audit of customer’s website, take screenshots or proofs of our content, and report to Operations Manager/Account Owner.
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!