For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
As a Scrum Master with a strong background in technology and agile methodologies you will take full ownership for the development of project management processes and practices. You will interact with Product Owners, Engineering, QA, SRE and Data Science team members to deliver projects and initiatives in support of business objectives.
You will support multiple Agile teams through the various Agile ceremonies whilst providing status reports reflecting current project activities, dependencies, and impediments. You will work through blockers to keep the teams moving forward and support projects with geographically distributed teams, including third-party vendors.
Your specific tasks will include:
- Guiding the team and organisation on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers
- Guiding the team on self-organising to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organisation and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organisation
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Coaching of Product Owner and other stakeholders
- Conducting trainings und workshops to deepen agile Mindset
- Regular alignment with other Scrum Masters und Agile Coaches to harmonize platform wide processes
- Contributes to our Agile Community
We look for a profile with complementary skills, such as:
- At least 4 years' experience working as Scrum Master on IT projects
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM/PSM/SAFe Scrum Master) or equivalent experience
- Experience working in a scaled, multi-team context
- Experience in using JIRA / Confluence
- Solid reporting skills and analytical skills
- Knowledge about Cloud Development processes is a plus
- Fluent in English, any additional languages are appreciated
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!