For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
At GfK “WE” love to generate valuable insights and recommendations for our clients. How do we do this? Let’s take gfknewron, one of the many solutions we have developed that combines market, consumer and brand intelligence supercharged with AI-powered recommendations. We show what and where, who and why, and most importantly how to shape what happens next. By having powerful solutions and “YOU”, we can give a true meaning to the “WE”.
Key Account Managers at GfK are tactical, strategical and can understand the evolving market and how GfK can help tackle our client’s key business needs. They develop close relationships with clients from different key accounts and use they set of skills & abilities to ensure that they are central.
For our location in Leuven, we are looking for a powerful personality with a lot of energy who is just one step ahead and is business driven to join our already enthusiastic team.
This might be for you if:
- You dare to negotiate and ensure more sales, growth, and profit at our largest clients.
- You generate new business, expand your network at all levels within an organization and feel home at events, basically anywhere and with anyone.
- You are a customer-oriented person that enjoys listening and understanding the clients’ needs to then connect them with GfK’s portfolio of solutions.
- You can work with different departments both locally & internationally to make sure you understand and offer a portfolio that addresses deep business issues.
- You are not scared of challenges and can follow a client center approach and strategy to provide value to our clients.
- You like to be part of a supporting team and can enjoy GfK’s culture, which includes team buildings, gatherings and lots of social events and interaction with colleagues, as well as an environment to keep learning and growing.
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 years of proven sales experience, preferably in consultative selling with strong commercial and relationship management skills
- A winning spirit and a true passion that brings innovative ideas.
- Problem/solving analytical skills, able to see the big picture as well as to dive into the details.
- Amazing interpersonal and communication skills in Dutch, English and French.
- Affinity with data and preferably some market research knowledge
We offer a welcoming workplace in the heart of Leuven at 10 minutes walking distance from the city center and the train station. You have the flexibility to work from home, the office and have external meetings at (potential) clients. We believe in a work hard, play hard mentality, we take care for our GfK family atmosphere with initiatives such as weekly fresh fruit, fresh soup during the winter, fruit salad in the summer, monthly bring-together initiatives/events. In addition, we are socially active.
Does this role make your heart skip a beat? Apply now and be part of the AI-powered transformation!
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!