For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
Our Human Resources function considers itself a modern key support function and substantial partner for the business. The HR Services and Digital Solutions team is responsible for running simplified, standardized, technology-enabled processes as a professional support service in Human Resources. The position sits in the HR Analytics team, partnering with HR Business Partners, Regional HR Services teams, Global HR Centers of Expertise and business stakeholders, managing projects with the aim to drive efficiency and automation of HR activities.
The HR Analytics team is at the center of using data to help our leaders make smarter, data-driven, people decisions. We are looking for an experienced data analyst to play a critical role in synthesizing people data into actionable information. In this role, the individual will be expected to both be hands-on with querying/visualizing data and also bring their expertise to partner with the wider HR team and business stakeholders.
- Working closely with the HR Analytics Manager to interpret data, and provide data-driven recommendations
- Responsible for managing and optimizing dashboards and seeking best practices on how to present our people data
- Ensure feedback from stakeholders for all HR reporting and analytics requirements are captured, evaluated, and acted upon where necessary
- Train and educate HR colleagues and business stakeholders on using and deriving insights from the HR analytics products and services
- Be a sparring partner for stakeholders, and challenge requirements to optimize the added value of HR data and analytics
- Work with other COEs to ensure metrics and reporting standards are consistent across the business
- Identify opportunities whereby HR analytics can improve existing processes, or contribute to projects
- Champion the importance of data accuracy and reliability
You have a value-add mindset and the ability to work across all levels of the business, show analytical expertise and can understand new processes quickly. In addition to this you should enjoy collaboration and can maintain a positive mindset in challenging environments. You have experience in, HR Reporting and are able to structure complex data in a digestible way for HR and business colleagues to consume and act upon. You are motivated to go beyond straightforward reporting, and interrogate data output with a view to providing key people and business insights.
As a promising candidate for the job, you meet the following requirements:
- 2+ years of experience in data / analytics roles, particularly in transforming people data into business insights and recommendations using analytical tools
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Previous HR experience is desirable
- Experience with HRIS reporting, especially Workday, is highly desirable
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!