For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
- Ensure Quality in Operations by leading individual teams to achieve their defined quality KPIs
- Lead the effective collaboration of Operations, Retail, Commercial and Research teams in the production of POS Audit data, management of research projects and managing related panels.
- Define opportunities to increase operational efficiency through the implementation of well-defined processes and procedures, utilization of standard GfK tools
- Manage and increase effectiveness and efficiency of operational teams through improvements in each functions as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions
- Provide effective management reports used by the local country leaders in local resource planning
- Fully support Regional Operations strategy; assume leading role / accountability on various regional initiatives as defined by Head of Operations, APAC
- Clearly define and communicate local operational strategy and direction to the country MD, set goals, provide direction and guidance to direct reports
- Develop and implement performance metrics related to quality, cost and time
- Coordinate with research department regarding project specifications/timetable to ensure a project plan is completed
- Champion the Processes standardisation and Quality management programmes in the Philippines and ensure consistent adherence
- Lead the collaboration and work migrations between Local Operations and Global Service Centres in offshoring specific local processes and tasks.
- Negotiate with external suppliers and vendors on Philippines needs and regularly check their quality and compliance to GfK standards
- Assist Managing Director / President in the completion of organisational budgets and in monitoring projects’ operational costs
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!