For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
As a Global Quality Management & Methods Consumer Panel Specialist at GfK you will be responsible for:
• Analysis and quality control of panel data, recommendations
how to use them;
• Substantive support of the Customer Service Team in the
area of panel data analysis and research methodology;
• Documentation of processes and procedures regarding the
methodology of testing and quality control;
• Participation in the introduction of new standards and
You will be a good fit if you have the following qualifications and skills:
• Higher education in defined areas (quantitative methods,
statistics/demography, sociology or other related);
• At least 3 years of experience in the analysis of large
• Very good analytical and numerical skills;
• Proactive attitude to problem solving;
• Welcome experience in market research, preferably panel ones
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, especially
• Knowledge of statistical packages (SPSS or R);
• Very good written and spoken English and fluent Polish;
• Responsibility for and possession of strong intercultural communication, as you will work in a rich international environment;
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!