United States of America
Marketing & Communications
For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
Are you into new digital marketing ideas? Have you hosted a podcast?
Our Digital Marketing Manager position will help drive forward our digital strategy and expertise within our sales and marketing campaigns. We are looking for someone with a strong understanding of B2B marketing, that will partner with business leaders and other marketing team members to develop and execute successful marketing campaigns.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Develop, execute, and manage marketing campaigns across all channels (such as online, social media, industry conferences and events)
- Support and execute global product launches and industry initiatives
- Manage client database with Sales Operations office
- Support and manage GfK produced digital events
- Develop and execute the Americas region social media strategy, not only to include external campaigns – but provide training and best practice to our commercial staff to build their individual digital footprint
- Manage content of regional GfK.com web and landing pages and optimize SEO
- Manage, plan, and produce the GfK podcast, Thinking Ahead
- Optimize content (written and visual) for our digital channels (website, interactive content, social networks)
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the GfK brand is at the forefront of industry developments
- Develop, execute, and measure digital ad campaigns
- Align with key business partners to help deliver compelling digitally focused lead generation and to drive our thought leadership
- Work with the Global marketing team to ensure compliance with our corporate guidelines and chosen platforms
Requirements, Experience and Skills:
- Proficient user of Social Media platforms including LinkedIn, twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
- Web Content Management skills (e.g., Microsoft SharePoint / TYPO3 / WordPress)
- Salesforce/database management
- Campaign/Marketing Automation software skills (HubSpot or similar platform)
- Digital design skills (e.g., infographics or web design – Use of Adobe creative suite)
- Three plus years work experience in B2B marketing on company or agency side
- Expertise and experience in development and execution of digital marketing campaigns
- Excellent communications skills (both in written and spoken form)
- Fluent in English (verbal and written); knowledge of Spanish and/or Portuguese a plus
- This role requires some travel across the region to industry conferences
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing (or related field)
This role is based in our New York City Liberty Street office and allows for a hybrid office/work-from-home schedule.
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!