United States of America
For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
The Customer Success Manager (CSM), North America (NA) will be responsible for taking a multi-tiered approach to drive penetration of GfK solutions among clients subscribing to Market Insights data and the client platform. The CSM will work closely with the NA Global commercial team to build a client engagement plan supporting their efforts to drive maximum value from Client subscriptions.
The Key focus areas will be:
- Market Insights & the client platform
- Driving on-boarding, training, adoption, usage and activation of the client platform.
- Collaborate with and support the NA Global Commercial team in selling the client platform solutions, including demonstrations and trials.
- Successfully onboard and train all client platform users (market, predict, consumer).
- Drive client engagement ensuring optimal usage and customer value from the client platform.
- Partner with the NA Global Commercial team to optimize client acquisition and activation strategies and execution for respective solutions.
- Provide client support for the client platform users with a focus on Market Insight solutions.
- Provide excellent client management across current engagements, being measured against NPS active user base growth and returning users.
- Proactively engage with clients on new use cases, showcasing the value of the client platform and how it helps the client to get the job done.
- Seek growth opportunities to expand the GfK services across the client footprint.
Bachelor’s Degree and relevant professional experience.
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!