Outpace change to win tomorrow
The pace of change is transforming the technology and consumer product industries. Making the right decisions has never been more important.
We were delighted to host a VIP event on this theme, which is now available to view on-demand. Chaired by global authority on digital transformation, Lindsay Herbert, with a keynote address from Simon Mulcahy, Chief Innovation Officer at Salesforce, our taskforce of industry experts tackled some of the biggest questions facing the technology and consumer product industries today:
- How not just data, but speed of processing holds the key to high-performance
- The seismic shifts that are reshaping the industry
- Whether AI truly has the potential to revolutionize decision making
What you can expect to get from the webinar
Our insightful speakers covered:
- Seismic shifts require big decisions - Gonzalo Garcia Villanueva, CMO at GfK talks data overload, time-poor customers and the art of great decision-making.
- How brands innovate to thrive in times of change - our four expert panelists discuss the sense of urgency around data analytics as a result of the pandemic - and why investing in brand messaging is essential to surviving disruption. Moderated by event chair and innovation expert, Lindsay Herbert.
- A leap of faith: can decisions made by AI ever be trusted? - Kriti Sharma, VP Product, gfknewron and artificial intelligence expert, explains how to build unbiased AI, as well as giving her top tips to get started with human-centered AI strategy.
- Winners of Today: using data to drive world class performance – Simon Mulcahy, Chief Innovation Officer at Salesforce outlines his practical tips for digital transformation - and why brands should prioritize short-term tactics over lengthy strategy documents.
Register now to view the sessions that took place on the day, as well as exclusive follow-up content to help you and your teams put these lessons into practice.