For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
- Creating and maintaining MS Excel analysis files, and SQL Server Views that are produced as efficiently and effectively as possible. Ensuring data is consistent, accurate and available to end users across all key GfK Verticals in the required formats and by the required deadlines. Training on SQL Server Views will be given if the right candidate has limited knowledge of these tools.
- Ensure sufficient QA is in place for each production process – ensuring that the data is totally error free - helping to build trust with end users by ensuring the data provided is accurate and that they have full visibility and understanding of what is the latest version of the data.
- Identifying parts of each process that if automated by the BI Development team – could help save time and make the process even more efficient and accurate.
- Engage on a daily basis with off-shore service providers and global team members to help ensure required files are delivered to local Research analyst teams on time.
- Playing a pivotal role in internal/cross team meetings, requirements gathering, scoping, and documentation of processes.
- Feeding back source data issues with the relevant country teams throughout GfK group – and requesting the data to be adjusted and fixed as quickly as possible.
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!