For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
Mission of the role:
We are looking for our new Senior team member, who will help us to meet our challenging business needs, who is a self-starter, enjoys trying new methods, think outside of the box, acts as a supportive team player and at the same time be able to take responsibility and lead projects independently. You will be part of a Shared Service Center structure, but you will cover the most challenging IT/Tech projects in Bulgaria with the possibility to work on positions, based in Germany, Poland or the UK.
As a Senior IT Recruitment Specialist, you will have the following key accountabilities:
- Managing Hiring Managers’ expectations by giving advice in line with the market feedback
- Working with Hiring Managers to structure appropriate screening practices and interviews in line with the specific roles’ requirements
- Providing an engaging experience for every candidate, from application or first message to handover for hiring
- Working with LinkedIn to increase direct hires
- Liaising with preferred recruitment agencies and briefing them on current requirements
- Developing close working relationships with HR Business Partners locally and globally
- Assisting with employer branding initiatives and events
Now that we've introduced you to the Senior IT Recruitment Specialist position, what skills, qualifications and experience should you have?
- 3+ years of IT/Tech recruitment/sourcing experience
- Strong technical understanding obtained through past IT/Tech/Product Recruitment or IT/Tech background or education
- Passion for finding talents
- Solid knowledge of recruitment and sourcing tools and techniques
- Ability to prioritize workloads and manage multiple relationships
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proactive and positive approach
- Fluency in both English and Bulgarian
Join our team and benefit from the following advantages:
- Exciting work environment and team spirit
- Use one of the latest digital technologies in the HR
- Initial and ongoing training to support your development
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Competitive remuneration and bonus scheme linked to company results
- Flexible working hours and home office
- 3 additional non-working days annually
- Food vouchers
- Health insurance
- Discount program with external vendors
- Eco friendly travelers are welcome to the office – parking places for bikers and free card for public transportation are available to all employees
- Last, but not least – GfK Sofia office is located close to the city center and easily accessible from any point by public transportation – 47A Tsarisgradsko Shose Blvd.
All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!