For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
- Support in Recruitment of Organized A+ Accounts and EPOS accounts for specific channels as directed by Host/Functional Manager.
- Excellent client relationship to grow the A+ Accounts and EPOS accounts as per the targets provided.
- Managing Key Account updates at all times to be updated on the retailers with the coordination between the statistics team and field team using the relevant sources for all sectors.
- Supporting retail managers for support required for meeting preparation and material needed.
- Having a monthly meeting Roaster previously discussed with line manager and the strategy for each meeting.
- Understanding and interpreting market trends and working on Ad Hoc presentations requested by clients.
- Responding to clients complaints on time for EPOS account managed by himself and also queries by other retailers.
- Supporting the field team with guidelines and support for implementing right procedures and to improvise processes.
- Support the field manager/Team through monthly meetings in implementation of reports to the manual audit shops and take care of any changes.
- Creating a link between the production and Field to manage smooth functioning of tasks for implementations of right universe.
- Fieldwork responsibilities (touring and talking to both shops and staff) as quality measure for recruitment whenever required.
- Supporting and co-ordination of all field related activities directly under Egypt.
- Implementation on census activities in different channels and countries under Egypt responsibility.
- Helping Retail managers to ensure right data quality from the retailers in co-ordination with the Data-In Team and the Coding Team by maintaining a Retail Quality Scorecard.
- In constant discussion with the statistics team to ensure proper sampling by channel and co-ordination of Key Accounts sampling for manual audit.
- Preparation of Charts in DWH to be up-to-date on reporting to ensure internal basic reporting.
- Clear quality Check measures with Field Manager and control process and raise action plans for rectification and apply call back mechanism.
- Managing Feedback Mechanism for all client queries and requests on retailers or manual audit.
- All support provided for tasks for Retail and Field organization as advised by Host and Functional Manager.
- Market summary reports for each country to help market understanding and feedback for the commercial Teams.
- Maintaining Retail Agreements and filing the same in respective location in Soft and Hard copy.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!