United Arab Emirates
For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
- Negotiate data cooperation with Retail and sell solutions to them. Own relationships based on one face to the client. Targets and incentives based on revenue and data cooperation.
- Establish processes and ensure quality as to the panel methodology and data collection with the aim to have solid data in place.
- Adopt solid standard Retail Reporting and secure the correctness of Retail Reporting
- Secure and maintain our samples through acquisition, appropriate levels of servicing, with an eye on the quality delivered.
- The regional Retail Lead is the sparring partner for Sub regional Management & local (retail and field) management, directing the local organizations in quality, process and retail reporting topics.
- Responsible for account and business management of retail partners and projects in the relevant markets.
- Generate/maintain cooperation with retail partners, contribute to overall retailer satisfaction, relationship management, and delivering exceptional insights and consulting
- Work in partnership with retailers and their teams to identify relevant issues, expectations and requirements and balance them against budget, time and delivery constraints
- Identify and develop business opportunities
- Responsible for the quality of services created within related teams, supporting the global strategy for the areas of responsibility
- Responsible for staff performance and management including resource allocation, project oversight, coaching, performance management, development planning, and training
- Mentor others in the analysis of data and creation of impactful presentations using Fact-Based-Consultancy (FBC) principles
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!