For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
- Provide feedback to Regional Client Solutions ensuring client centricity and local relevance of innovations
- Collaborate with other client solution areas and operations to meet client ‘s requirements
- Day-to-day client service of medium to high complex projects including development of research design, project management and preparing client deliverables
- Serve as key contact person for client questions/issues and maintain relationship with client during contract duration
- Be a pro-active Consult to the client, providing continuous feedback on market developments and opportunities in the market
- Consult Industry Sales to renew contracts, to upsell (e.g., add categories/countries, increase frequency, add dashboards and applications as value-adds)
- Ensure data quality and escalate issues, trouble shooting
- Conduct analysis and translate client briefings into analysis design/data cuts
- Deliver presentations / insights to client on regular basis as agreed in the contract (e.g., on market and channel dynamics and trends in competitive position)
- Provide expert opinion to sales during proposal development where required
- Join and support sales pitches to provide market expertise as needed
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!