For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Analyse and present point of sales data in Small Domestic Appliances industry data to potential and existing clients.
- Lead and direct all the countries in the region for the related tracking business.
- Drive the Newron platform adoption and user activation
- Leverage Newron platform for insight sharing with client and encouraging self-usage habit for clients.
- Replacing routine presentation sessions with Newron based session.
- Support the countries and advise them on quality issues or panel recruitment.
- Understand and maintain all deliverables to ensure client satisfaction.
- Identify potential problems and propose pro-active solutions to meet client needs.
- Ensure that the quality of the product remains at a very high level.
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with key decision-makers within existing and potential clients.
- Achieve sales and manage accounts with new and existing clients.
- Liaise with internal operations and research departments to ensure client reports are timely and accurate.
- Efficiently manage and analyse large proprietary databases.
- Provide regular high-level presentations to clients and in-depth analysis of GfK data.
- Keep abreast of latest developments in local and global markets and economies.
- Ability to quickly grasp and understand markets, methodologies, and techniques.
- Ability to work across different cultures
- Good organizer with the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Ability to maintain a positive, motivational, “get things done” attitude, especially when faced with difficult circumstances.
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills (internal, external, and cross-cultural).
- Problem solving skills.
- Able to deliver accurate, compelling and insightful presentations to clients.
- Proficient in English. Knowledge of Asian Language will be an advantage.
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels within GfK and client’s organization.
- Goal and action oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure of deadlines and targets.
- Thorough with a strong attention to detail.
- Presentation skills & confidence to present to C-suite clients.
- High energy with a positive ‘can do’ attitude and optimism.
- Prepared to take ownership of issues and responsibility for actions.
- Strong work ethics and reliability.
- Team oriented.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Patient, tolerant and flexible.
- Support Peers growth path
- A good degree preferably in Business/Market Research/Marketing.
- Candidates with experience in Small Domestic Appliances companies and with sales/marketing background and/or market research experience
- Candidates with at least 5 years of relevant experience.
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!