United States of America
For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
GfK’s Global Account team is searching for highly motivated and globally experienced Sales professionals to join our U.S. team. The role is focused on GfK’s Global Optics Point of Sale panels and Global Optics client base. This is a unique and challenging role working with Optics clients headquartered in the U.S, but engaging globally on insights and trends in the Optics industry.
You Will Have The Opportunity To
- Own relationships for a portfolio of U.S. based Global Accounts with accountability for $10M+ in revenue
- Provide thought leadership and strategy for GfK’s Global Optics business.
- Drive value through Global Point of Sale (POS) insights and recommendations, leveraging GfK’s Global Optics teams.
How You Will Make an Impact
- Develop Global Account Plans and strategy to optimize client engagement.
- Assume a leading role in global contract negotiations (renewal and new)
- Leveraging your client engagement experience to service and support clients with GfK tools, methodologies and core measurements
- Appropriate use of Salesforce.com for sales forecasts and related client financials
Ideally, You Will Bring the Following
- 5 –10 years of demonstrated experience in a Global sales role within the market research industry.
- Global expertise in the Optics business or point of Sales industry is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated skills in value-based selling.
- Strong knowledge of large global economies from either having lived/worked abroad or from travel abroad is essential. This experience should include:
- Understanding of global political and economic trends including currencies.
- Deep understanding of Retail and Channel Landscapes, both brick and mortar and online.
- Awareness of Consumer behavior/trends.
What We Offer
- 401K Match
- Medical/ Vision/ Dental Insurance
- Work life balance- Hybrid or Remote schedule
- Tuition Assistance – up to $5,250.00 yearly
- 11 paid corporate Holidays
- Life / Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Supplier Discounts/ Plum Benefits partnership
At GFK we value diversity, equity, and inclusion. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!