For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
Key Focus Area
- In charge of APAC Regional cost pool on intercompany transactions
- Go-to person for time recording utilization and issues
- Represent Finance in resolving issues with Sales Operations
- Devise and design business processes, including controls and compliance for all sales, services, operations and financial functions.
Scope of Responsibilities
- Liaise with Global Billing Hub on the intercompany transactions pertaining to APAC Regional cost for both incoming and outgoing from Singapore entity
- Compute APAC Regional cost allocation during H1 true-up, year-end true-up and annual Budgeting exercise.
- Analyse APAC Regional cost charge by countries for fluctuations with detailed analysis of the cause drivers
- Track utilization rate for Commercial and Operations team, go-to person on time recording issues.
- Report on utilization and compliance and manage labour hours, including billable profit margins analysis
- Compute hourly rates for Singapore Commercial and Operations team, done annually.
- Monthly analysis of APAC revenue between systems (CIDB, Salesforce, SAP and Tagetik)
- Represent APAC Finance/Commerical on ERP/CRM (SFDC) improvement projects, including systems implementation
- Other adhoc analysis on financials as required
- Min 3-5 years relevant experience (experience with Salesforce and SAP is a plus)
- Highly analytical, with strong business acumen
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as strong leadership and analytical focus.
- Results oriented and client focused as business partner
- Innovative and unafraid to propose new measures
- Business Oriented
- Independent self-starter
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!