For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
The Nordic Market Intelligence team is now looking for talents to strengthen our team of Client Solutions Consultants. With clients at the centre of all we do, the Client Solutions Consultant is the link between GfK and our customers. By combining sales data from our retail panel with market expertise and industry knowledge the consultant is delivering actionable insights to manufacturers and retailers, mainly within the Technical consumer goods industry.
We’re looking for candidates with several years of experience from similar roles/responsibilities as well as for candidates that are recently graduated. Regardless of experience level, the ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills and use these to truly understand client’s businesses and challenges.
The role offers an exciting mix of sales activities, analytical tasks, cross-functional collaboration within GfK and professional consulting. As part of the Nordic Market Intelligence team you will be working in a dynamic and international environment, where constant change is the new normal. It requires an open-minded attitude, but also offers a workplace where flexibility is a key word.
- Manage a defined list of clients, mainly in the Technical Consumer Goods sector
- Ensure client service is delivered to the agreed standard, meeting the service level requirements for contacts and presentations
- Use Account Plans to develop your accounts, maximising touchpoints and opportunities
- Work cross functionally within GfK to ensure client needs are met and questions answered
- Identify leads and opportunities within your client base and pass these to the sales team, with the aim that the client revenue target is met or exceeded
- Work with the client delivery team to ensure data quality and deliverables are timely, fit for purpose and meeting client needs
- Identify and engage with potential clients to support business growth
- Market and product knowledge for product categories you cover
- Deliver actionable insights and act as a strategic partner for clients
You have a relevant University degree in e.g. Business or Economics and some experience from analysing and understanding sales data or other business related information.
You have a high level of energy and drive and is eager to learn new things. Taking own initiatives comes naturally for you and you can manage your tasks and responsibilities on your own. You are a team player and likes to work closely with other people, but you also have the ability to work independently.
You have an interest in technology and/or technical consumer goods and are willing to become a market expert in the industry. You like to work with numbers, but also have an understanding of what the numbers actually mean for our clients. Most importantly, you are client-centric and are willing to walk the extra mile to make your clients successful.
- Market knowledge and understanding
- Strong analytical skill and being able to understand data and information in its wider context
- Computer literate, able to learn and use bespoke systems
- Advanced user of MS Excel and other MS Office applications
- Experience from working with complex databases and applications for large data sets
- Able to build and deliver tailored presentations for manufacturers and retailers, using a systematic analysis process and understanding the data
- Able to build meaningful client relationships and to provide knowledge to senior stakeholders
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- English and Danish or any other Scandinavian language
We look forward to receiving your application soon.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!