For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
With clients at the centre of all we do, the Client Solutions Consultant is the link between GfK and our customers. As part of the Optics Market Intelligence team, the role brings together market and product knowledge and a high level of service to become an indispensable partner for our retail and manufacturer clients.
The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills and use these to truly understand clients businesses and challenges. They will be able to drive engagement through actionable insight and innovative solutions.
The Client Solutions Consultant is also responsible for the monthly data quality reported across a defined list of product categories – Contact Lenses and Contact Lens Care Products. They have full market and product knowledge within these product categories and ensure the maintenance and development of GfK panels.
- Manage a defined list of clients, supported by your line manager
- Ensure client service is delivered to the agreed standard, meeting the service level requirements for contact and presentations
- Assists with the monthly data production via QC Project and Price Check on your product categories
- Build market and product knowledge on all product categories that you are handling. This includes details on coverage, universe and sample sizes, distribution channels and detailed market information
- Ensure satisfied clients by providing high level of client servicing, including in-depth presentations and consultancy
- Ensure data reconciliation are done with your clients
- Create awareness across the broad range of GfK solutions
- Maintain Key Account Plans where applicable for your accounts
- Work cross functionally within the local business to ensure client needs are met and questions answered
- Identify leads and opportunities within your client base and pass these to the sales team
- Work with the client delivery team to ensure data quality and deliverables are timely, fit for purpose and meeting client needs
- Develop expertise in market and product knowledge
- Support and deliver Company strategy
- Ensure the CRM system is constantly updated and maintained
- Enthusiasm to learn and develop
- Market knowledge and understanding
- Research knowledge and understanding
- Computer literate, able to learn and use bespoke systems
- Client focussed every day
- Able to build tailored presentations for manufacturers and retailers, using a storyline approach
- Eye for detail and high quality standards
- Able to maintain client relationships
- Good communication skills
At GfK our history and core values mean mutual trust and respect are fundamental to our continued success. We’re an ethical and honest company that’s wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!