Marketing & Communications
For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
As Product Marketing Manager you own and drive the assigned product marketing activities and activation globally. You will support the Product Marketing team as directed to develop engaging marketing programs, over the entire product lifecycle, that reach target audiences and increase sales revenue. As part of your support across the Global Product Marketing team, you will assist with existing campaigns, or independently plan and execute yourself as directed.
- You will support relevant marketing strategy of the assigned products to promote the vision of the product, ensuring consistency and on-brand execution
- You will quickly grasp knowledge of relevant solutions, and working with other Marketing functions, be able to execute multi-channel campaigns. You create and drive global marketing product campaigns, or activities within a campaign (incl. agencies/partners as required), with effective customer journey touchpoint mapping to move prospects & customers through the sales cycle
- Working with the relevant Senior Global Product Marketing Manager, you help to strengthen our product positioning and develop client and industry-specific solution messaging to differentiate the assigned products from others emerging in the market
- You develop and promote thought leadership in focus markets through content development and guiding product communication activities globally
- You will help define KPIs for each marketing activation and ensure ROI is reported regularly
- You conduct market analysis to obtain understanding of the competitive landscape and help establish product differentiators
- You help to win new business in focus markets with pitch and proposal support e.g. facilitating product of testimonial and case study with GADs
- You produce best-in-class Sales enablement materials, relentlessly pursuing excellence to be and stay at the forefront of the industry.
- You support to plan and manage budget needed to execute marketing activation with ongoing oversight of ROI
- You support the preparation of training materials to deliver commercial excellence
- You ensure strong feedback loops to analysis and optimize client engagement materials
Requirements & Experience
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business or relevant field. Master level is a plus
- 3-4 years of product marketing, product management, or digital marketing experience, preferably in B2B business, ideally in the of Tech & Data or Consumer industry
- Capability to understand market trends, demands and transfer them into operational marketing activities
- Proven track record of executing successful product and product feature launches
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to sell ideas through creative & innovative presentations
- Metrics-driven and analytical ability to prioritize, drive, and achieve results through self and others under time pressure
- Customer-oriented and innovative in the development of new ideas
- Strong project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders
- A good understanding of digital marketing including marketing automation and CRM-Systems, as well as social media programs is an advantage
- Ability to flex between strategic planning and hands-on execution
- Proactive problem-solving skills that lead to innovative thinking and resolutions
- Excellent English speaking and writing abilities, German is a plus but not a must
- Ability to work in an international, transforming and complex matrix organization
- Budget and spend management experience
- Some international travel required
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!