For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
As a Financial Analyst (temporary - 1 year), you will report directly to the Finance Director and expected to manage collections, accounts payable and cashflow.
As Financial Analyst you will have the following key accountabilities:
- You will maintain billings and payments, as well as credit and collections.
- You will reconcile vendor’s and client’s statements.
- You will review bank statements and update movements of cash in a daily basis.
- You will process and pay invoices in a timely and accurate manner.
- You will act as support for the Accounting team and other key areas.
Now that we've introduced you to the position as Financial Analyst, what skills, qualifications and experience should you have?
- You should have experience in treasury and similar positions.
- Accounting knowledge is a plus.
- You should be able to prioritize, make good priority decisions and monitor processes, progress and results.
- You need strong system skills in SAP.
- You must be an advance user of Excel.
- You must have fluency in English, both written and oral.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!